Six of the rockingest, rollingest indie authors on the planet have thrown away their common sense, opting instead to give someone a big, bad collection of their books – REAL books, not the kind that live in a cloud, or that you can accidentally delete from your life by spilling coffee on your Kindle. These are honest-to-goodness made-of-blood-sweat-and-paper books that you can hold in your hand, use to kill household pests, or set afire and leave on your neighbor’s doorstep in situations where you’ve run out of either paper bags or dog poo.
Or you could just read them.
In the mix:
- A Chorus of Wolves by Alex Kimmell
- The Key to Everything by Alex Kimmell
- Lost in Space: A Father’s Journey There and Back Again by Ben Tanzer
- Dumb White Husbands vs. Zombies: The Zomnibus by Benjamin Wallace
- Apocalypticon by Clayton Smith
- Pants on Fire: A Collection of Lies by Clayton Smith
- Billy Purgatory: I Am the Devil Bird by Jesse James Freeman
- Joe Vampire by Steven Luna
- Joe Vampire: The Afterlife by Steven Luna
Holy damn. That’s a sweet bag of word candy right there.
Six authors. Nine books. And all you have to do is follow us all on Twitter to be entered into the drawing to win the whole shebang.
THIS is how the internet will save the world, kids.
Click here and enter our Rafflecopter giveaway, and may the odds be ever in your favor.*
*This is a line from a very popular book series that is not included in this raffle…please don’t flip out over that.